You acknowledge and agree that the Site, including the accessibility, hours of use, any and all features and content available via the Site and any User Content (as defined below), may be modified by Us, at Our sole discretion, at any time without prior notice. We may restrict access to any or all portions of the Site or remove any information or content from the Site at any time. All such modifications are subject to these Terms.
Use of the Site
You shall not, and your use of the Site shall not:
- Violate any applicable local, state, national, or international statute, regulation, or law.
- Impersonate or use the identity of another person or organization, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or organization.
- Engage in any activities or manipulate identifying material to misrepresent the origin of content.
- Interfere with or otherwise limit the use of the Site by other users; or collect, compile, or store personal information about other users of the Site.
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Site or the systems resources; servers; or networks connected to or accessible through the Site.
- Modify the information found on the Site.
Use the Site for commercial purposes; or pload, post, use, or otherwise make available any content that:
- is illegal, false, misleading, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, or content that could otherwise be considered to be objectionable;
- is subject to any disclosure restrictions;
- infringes or otherwise violates any patent, copyright, trademark, or any other proprietary or privacy rights.
- is unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials, including without limitation, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation;
- contains software viruses or any other corrupt computer code, files or programs that impair the use of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- is indecent, obscene and/or contain any thing which is prohibited under any prevailing laws, rules & regulations, order of any court, forum, statutory authority.
You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for any content, including any comments, feedback, notes, messages, ideas, suggestions, or other communications that you upload, post, use, or otherwise make available on the Site or send to Us via the Site or in connection with the Site (“User Content”). By posting or submitting User Content you grant an irrevocable, world-wide, non-exclusive license to Us to the User Content to allow Us to use, reproduce, disclose, publish, distribute, and/or otherwise fully exploit such User Content for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Accordingly, do not send any confidential information or any original creative materials. By posting or submitting User Content, you represent and warrant that (a) the User Content is non-confidential; (b) you have all necessary rights to post the User Content and you can and do grant to Us the rights in accordance with these Terms; (c) the User Content is accurate and not misleading or harmful in any manner; and (d) the User Content, and your use and posting thereof in connection with the Site, does not and will not violate these Terms or any applicable local, state, national, or international statute, regulation, or law. Although We have no obligation to screen, edit, or monitor any of the User Content or user conduct on the Site, We reserve the right at our sole discretion, to remove, screen, or edit and take appropriate action, including legal action against you with respect to any User Content and to monitor any user conduct on the Site at any time and for any reason without notice.
All content, information, data, and other material contained on the Site, including without limitation, all trademarks, the “look and feel” of the Site, its color combinations, layout, and all other graphical elements, and all original content, are protected by one or more copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets and/or other proprietary rights owned by third parties referenced on BeingUnited.in are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners and which are protected under the laws of India and/or foreign jurisdictions, and/or international treaties. The Site, its content, and all related rights remain Our exclusive property or the property of the licensors of such content unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing. We grant you a limited right to use the content on the Site (“Authorized Use”) you may reproduce the Site content solely for your personal, noncommercial, educational, and informational use, and only if you keep such reproduced content intact with proper attribution and display of the copyright notice.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
Although We have attempted to provide accurate information on the Site, We are not responsible for and make no guarantee or warranty, expressed or implied, as to the reliability, accuracy, timeliness, or completeness of that information and assume no responsibility for any typographical errors or omissions therein, including with respect to availability, content, information, images, weblinks, contact information etc. We do not represent or warrant that the Site or content contained therein is appropriate for or applicable to use. YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOUR ACCESS TO THE SITE, ANY CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS, WITH ALL FAULTS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, WHICH ARE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMED. WE, OUR EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, THIRD-PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS, AND SERVICE PARTNERS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF ANY USE, INABILITY TO USE OR UNAVAILABILITY OF THE SITE OR ANY INFORMATION OR CONTENT ON THE SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY LOST PROFITS, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO DATA, OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, COMPENSATORY, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES (WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE), EVEN IF THEY HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT ARE FREE FROM ERRORS, VIRUSES, BUGS, OR OTHER HARMFUL OR MALICIOUS ELEMENTS.
WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING THOSE RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT FORESEEABLE AND WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THE SAME.
This Site may contain third-party content and links to other websites, and third-party websites may link to the Site (collectively, “Third Party Content”). We do not review or monitor nor are responsible for such Third Party Content. Any mention on the Site of information, services provided by third parties is for informational purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation by Us or create a relationship with Us. We disclaim any liability with respect to your use of any such Third Party Content, and you release Us from any liability related to your use of any Third Party Content. Third Party Content may be subject to different and additional Terms and conditions, privacy, and other Terms. Any dealings among you and any third parties are solely between you and such third parties.
The advertisements if available on the Site with respect to any third party webSite or products and services are for information purpose only.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and otherwise hold Us and our successors and assigns, our officers, directors, agents, employees, volunteers, assigns, third-party content providers, and service partners, harmless from and against any causes of action, including any claims, demands, losses, fees, expenses (including legal fees and expenses), costs, liabilities, and damages related to or arising out of your use of the Site.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site. We will investigate occurrences of possible violations and will cooperate with all law-enforcement authorities in prosecuting violators.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, but not limited to:
- Gaining unauthorized access to any portion, feature, or services offered by or through the Site, or any related systems, servers, or networks connected to the Site by hacking, password "mining", or any other unauthorized means;
- Scanning or testing the vulnerability of the Site or a system, server, or network connected to the Site;
- Breaching the security or authentication measures on the Site or any network connected to the Site;
- Performing reverse look-ups or tracing any information, personal or otherwise, of Us, any other User, the Site or otherwise exploit any service or information made available by or through the Site.
- Taking any action that unreasonably or disproportionately burdens the Site’s infrastructure, related systems, servers, or networks; or
- Using any device, software, or other method to interfere or attempt to interfere with the normal performance, transactions conducted, or with any other person's use of the Site.
We may terminate your access to the Site or cancel or suspend at any time without prior notice, if, you breach or encourage others to breach these Terms in any way or engage in conduct that We deem inappropriate; We are required to do so by law; if We have elected to discontinue access to the Site for whatever reason to you or generally to public; or due to any technical fault. Upon such termination or suspension, any Authorized Use granted herein terminates automatically without notice to you.
We honor the intellectual property rights of others and ask the same of you. We may, at Our sole discretion, terminate your account or access rights if your actions infringe or otherwise violate the intellectual property rights of others.
Our Site is governed and operated in accordance with the laws of India.
Any failure by Us to enforce or exercise any provision of the Terms, or any related right, shall not constitute a waiver of that provision or right.
We reserve the right to modify these Terms at any time without notice to you, including imposing a fee to access certain materials contained on the Sites. Any change in these Terms are effective immediately upon posting. Accordingly, We recommends that you read these Terms carefully each time you visit a Site. Any use of the Site after changes have been made shall be deemed acceptance of those changed Terms.
If any portion of these Terms are found to be unenforceable for any reason, such portion will be deemed severed and will not affect the enforceability of the remaining Terms. Upon your breach of these Terms, We may pursue any legal or equitable remedy available, including but not limited to, direct, consequential, and punitive damages and injunctive relief. Our remedies are cumulative and not exclusive. Our failure to exercise any remedy or enforce any portion of these Terms at any time shall not operate as a waiver of any remedy or of the right to enforce any portion of the Terms at any time thereafter. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or action arising out of or regarding these Terms must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred. We make no representation that the content of the Site is appropriate or available for use in all locations. You are responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws. Any dispute arising out of these Terms shall be governed by the laws of India, notwithstanding any conflicts of law principles. The place of jurisdiction shall be exclusively in Bangalore. All claims, differences and disputes arising under or in connection with or in relation the Site, the Terms or any transactions entered into on or through the Site shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Bangalore Karnataka, India and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction of such courts.